View Single Post

Old 04-27-2011, 01:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbugs View Post
The only ones who question the President's birthplace are racists. He looks different from them, has a foreign sounding name, is intelligent, got a law degree from Harvard, got elected President; so he must be an agent of a foreign government who must have been born in Africa.

I can predict who will reply to this posting.
That's telling the truth plain and simple. White Americans have dominated this country for so long and they are just now realizing that the minorities in this country are soon going to be the majority - and it's killing them to lose the power. What they fail to realize is that we are all Americans and we need to start working together to get this country down the road.

Kahuna raised some great questions that I wish we were smart enough and well-informed enough to answer. We used to be able to look to our elected representatives to answer these tough questions with their complete access to experts in all fields. Unfortunately, these elected officials are too busy fighting and snipping at each other to look out for our best interests. Personally, I would make education our number one priority because that will be the foundation for our future as a nation. And since most of us are on Medicare and Social Security, I think we can all agree those two have to stay. What doesn't need to stay is a ridiculous military budget and little to no taxes for large corporations and the rich.