View Single Post

Old 04-27-2011, 02:01 PM
Gold member
Default Bonita info for Nancy

Hi Nancy,

Both my husband and I really love the Bonita. We have queen size beds in both the master bedroom and the one guest on the same side of the house(bedroom 2) with night stands on both sides of the bed. The only thing we're not real thrilled about is the sliding glass door off the master bedroom, because it is somewhat useless except in case of a fire. Other than that the floor plan is great. Love the inside laundry. The bedroom across from the laundry room we turned into an office/craft room. Hubs likes a shower, but I like to take a bath so with the bathroom being closer in the Bonita than in the Anna Marie it's a plus for me. Like the pantry in the kitchen also.

We didn't even bother looking at the Anna Marie because of the laundry being in the garage. It really does get hot in the garage during the summer and cold in the winter, plus it's harder to hear when the washer and dryer are completed. Not really fond of the lania being on the
side of the house.

Our neighbor has the Cumberland which is nice, but we don't like the layout of the living/dining areas or the lania being on the side, but at least the laundy is inside.

They have a few more new models like the Siesta which is almost identical to the Bonita, and they don't have the sliding door in the master bedroom, but the did move the laundry between the master bedroom and bedoom 2. But your giving up your pantry in the kitchen. LOL

Decisions, decisions, decisions. LOL I'd still pick the Bonita. LOL

I replied to your email, but it cam back undeliverable .. not sure if you have yahoo mail blocked or not. Also tried to email you through TOTV but you are not set up to recieve email from people in the group, so that is why I posted this here.

Merry