View Single Post

Old 04-27-2011, 04:12 PM
n/a

For the record...I am sure that nobody cares but it makes me feel better...

1. I have never ever said anything even remotely bad or negative about the man Barrack Obama..not once...never even implied it so those who say there is hate on here I beg to differ with you totally. Fact is, you actually read very little in the way of PERSONAL criticism of the President, so stop with the HATE talk about the President. Disagreeing with policy and hating are different but perhaps to those who so quickly jump to that verbage there is no difference.

2. I, personally, have never ever..not once...questioned the President's birth place, never upset me as the question over how the Bush's fixed the election in Florida did not bother me. Remember how the Bush family had this influence over the computer companies and there was all this evidence. Went on in the background for years.

3. I would hope that we have not reached the point in this country where if we criticize the President we are immediately tabbed a racist because of the color of his skin. I would hope that my absolute negative feelings about the WH policies and attitude are not taken as being racist as some would on here conclude. I am so sick of that term being rolled out basically on schedule by people who obviously are so shallow that is the extent of their rherotic. Actually the quick use of that term makes me wonder a lot about those who use it and their attitudes on race.

4. I will also repeat what I have said many times....I am so angry at those who come on here with nothing but little short bits of "shots" at other posters or public figures (MOST not even elected officials) never offering anything of any substance concerning POLITICS and then turning around and making light of and criticizing anyone on the political forum.

This has become the home of those who jump on here with a little short note making light of somebody (again seems to be either other posters OR NON elected officials) having a good chuckle at someone else's expense and off they go. It would be wonderful if those folks took somethings on here and actually looked into them...maybe you would learn something about what is REALLY happening in this world and could offer some comments of substance other than the ridicule which is just plain childish.

That pretty much does it for me....bye and thanks for listening