View Single Post

Old 04-28-2011, 10:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villages Kahuna View Post
Yep, and if there are millions and millions more on both sides of the political landscape that continue to do the same thing, we'll successfully distract our elected representatives from doing real work for the people. Then when the country goes down the tubes, we can continue the argument regarding which President really caused it to happen.

If anyone sees any value in continuing "slapping one another in the face", I'd surely like to hear the affirmative argument.
I understand completely what you're saying and I do not disagree. All I'm saying is I won't be first. When I hear Liberals express their shame for the inexcusable treatment of the former President, I might listen.

I'm totally involved with the current state of the nation and speak to issues that concern me whenever motivated to. But I'll never let Liberals off the hook especially when it comes to this subject, even if it draws the ire of Moderates who'd like a more "civilized" debate. I won't play into the hands of Liberals who only hold "the bible" when it suits them.