View Single Post

Old 04-28-2011, 12:22 PM
n/a

The sad part about all this birther vs truther things is that it takes away from the real problems that we are facing. As prices raise, it seems that not one of our elected officials care. So what seems to be the the correct answer to the problems, they will take care of themselves. Print more money, borrow more money who cares as long as I get elected again and again and again.

I think that Obama was born in Hawaii, and is most likely a US citizen. But doing what the WH did now opens a can of worms that I think they will be sorry they opened. Now comes requests for his school records, passport applications, IE., how did he travel to Pakastan in the 1980s when it was off limits to all Americans. Just wondering???? I really dont' care either way, I want our government to start to fix the problems we are having or we are going to lose a great way of life.

Read an interesting piece on the Constitution by the so called constitutional experts. The difference between natural born and native born. Google it, its really a good read. My daughter fits into the native born catagory and according to the experts she would not fit the requirements for the Office of the President. Her mother was a not a US citizen at the time of her birth.