View Single Post

Old 04-28-2011, 12:43 PM
Sage
Default response on singles date pass

hello all who expressed your support during past threads, most recently the one on the survey, about getting a date pass for us singles to be able to have anyone in any area be our date for activities...i sent an email to the very kind janet tutt at janet.tutt@districtgov.org and she replied that it did not seem the matter would be discussed again. i had gotten the idea that we could bring it up again and it would be considered...perhaps if some of you expressed your views with a polite email, we could get more attention. i did not address the issue of golf as i know that is a sticky subject, but there are many other rec center and sports pool activities which we would enjoy much more with a date of our choosing...if you want to review the issue, please check out older threads as long as two years ago when we first presented a petition in this matter....please be polite and treat ms. tutt with respect as she is only the messenger. she was very nice to me in her reply..unfortunately i don't know how to copy and paste..