Thread: deposit anxiety
View Single Post

Old 04-29-2011, 09:59 PM
Default First time post

My wife and I visited, on a reccomendation from a friend who is a full-timer in TV, in Jan. We had done all of our research and were over expecting on our first visit. Two days into our trip, we new we wanted to be part of this lifestyle. Two days after that, I finally could see us actually being part of this. A a result, we told my wife's sister about our experience and she got excited. Cutting to the chase, the three of us have put a deposit on a lot. We will be arriving Friday to attend our friend's wedding and start selecting our options for our house that we are having TV buid. This story sounds like something that is in a movie, but, every time during our planning process that a potential problem arises, the answer is provided within days. Some things are mention to happen. We will be building in Tamarind Grove where the three of us will be living together. We chose to build so we could make the adjustments to our Iris to have two master suites. Looking forward to meeting all of our new neighbors. We will be building with the end result of our move towards the end of the year. Thank all of you for all of your valuable info.
B&BTexas