View Single Post

Old 04-30-2011, 06:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
I'd like to share an analytical article that I read in the American Thinker, which was written by James V. Capua who, among other things served at the U.S. Department of Education under then Secretary William Bennett. He also served as Vice President of the Institute for Educational Affairs, and also as Special Assistant to the Chancellor and Assistant Professor of history at the University of Rochester.

He describes the Obama strategy as a seemingly classic Marxist one. Creating what Marxists call "internal contradictions". Evidenced by our race to $5.00 a gallon gasoline and Obama's relentless campaign against increased domestic oil and energy production, and the administrations huge and continuing push for greater command and control not withstanding their sound defeat in the mid-term elections.

Then there is his redefining of our foreign policy and defense policies irregardless of past alliances, coupled with an embrace of fringe utopian ideas of an "internationalist order".

He also relates what he describes as a "Cold War" strategy of "talk talk, fight fight". The talk element of the strategy is to waste time and to hide their maneuvers, and then to divide the opposition and to divert attention to decoy issues. Then there is the "fight" element of the strategy which can be executive and fiscal measures calculated to bring the nation to such a high state of anxiety that the electoral majority is unwilling to change presidents.

I hope you find it as fascinating and thought provoking as I did.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/..._strategy.html
This is what you read? Do a little research on this esteemed expert and you will find that he has less credibility on this subject than the guy who stands in the median in front of Walmart. I searched his bio (and you know who provided that) and came up with almost nothing. He has worked for some rich guys foundation since 1987. He writes in right-wing Internet based media only. Read his other stuff - he is way out there. Do you know what he did at the Department of Education? You can't even find him in Wikipedia. Do you know that when you can't pay someone enough money you often can get away with giving them a title. This is especially true in academia.

Xavier