View Single Post

Old 04-30-2011, 10:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villages Kahuna View Post
You vote the way you want in 2012, Richie. I'll decide which candidates make most sense to me. In the meantime, try not to suggest that anyone who doesn't totally agree with you is sophomoric or responds in an insipid way. That shouldn't make you feel any better and it really p_sses of those who don't share your political idealogy.

As far as my voting choices are concerned, all I'll say that if the qualifications and political platforms of the candidates for a particular federal office are similar, the incumbent will be at a dramatic disadvantage as far as I'm concerned.
Oh, so you're "outing" yourself as one of the resident liberals I guess by this response?

I was talking about the childish posts of 2 other posters, and I guess you're aligning yourself with them? I have to say I'm surprised. You normally have well reasoned posts, but you've failed in this one.

I challenge you to reread this entire thread from the beginning and tell me where I was wrong in my analysis of the substance-less responses I received from all the liberals, except Xavier who I answered directly.