View Single Post

Old 05-05-2011, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosiervillager View Post
We close on our new home in St. James on 5/16 (Edgemoor Terrace). We're using Busby for our closets. He did ours in our villa and we are very pleased with his work and prices. He advertises in the Daily-Sun every day. He's already done the measurements and will be installing the day after closing.

Our attic stairs will be installed the afternoon on the day of closing by Tim the Tool Man (also advertises in the paper). He's another repeat contractor for us.

We're still undecided about the water softener. We put one in the villa but may just go with the water filter only for the house. We bought our current water softener from Lowe's and had John the Handieman install it.

Next on our list is blinds and laminate floors for my office. I think this is a lot of fun but my husband just wants to get moved and settled so he can go back to playing golf everyday!

Have you been to the St. James pool yet? When we moved to Hemingway three years ago I got lots of info from meeting neighbors there and hearing about there experiences with contractors.

Welcome neighbor. Let me know if you'd like more info on the people we've used.

Carol
Hi Carol - we have a deposit on a lot on Barksdale in St. James so we will be neighbors. Please let me know who you end up using for your closets as I will be wanting to do the same in our new home. Linda