View Single Post

Old 05-05-2011, 09:15 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMike View Post
We are set for our second visit to TV in July.

We enjoyed our stay so much in March we have to get back. We have rented a house and are staying a week. I know the frogs will find this question crazy, but other than go to the squares and dance what would the group suggest so we can get a truer picture of the lifestyle?

Thanks in advance

Mike and The Lovely Darlene
Mike and Darlene,
I'm also renting for a week in July, but I'm probably a few more years away from buying than you are, so going to open houses is a very good idea. I went to several open houses last year during my first visit to TV. It's a good way to see what's available in your price range. I'm also planning to visit the Markets of Marion this time, a flea market that is open on Saturdays and Sundays in the summer. I love to see what people are trying to sell at flea markets. Lounging at the pool will also be a priority. I hope to ask frogs what they think of TV. I'm hoping to rent again in TV this October, maybe a rental home closer to 466 or south of 466. Just to get out of my office for a week and experience TV even for a short time will be a treat for me. 61 days and counting until I'm in TV. Enjoy your time in TV.