View Single Post

Old 05-07-2011, 05:30 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCCoene View Post
Lifestyle previews are offered ONE time only. You can come back again, and stay on the rental program. The sales office should be able to help you with that. There are various homes around the Villages that are owned and rented out thru The Villages.
We had two LSV's both of which were offered by TV. The first time we were in TV it was for a very brief, one day visit. We took a trolley tour and drove around with a sales rep. After we returned home to NY someone from TV sales called us, offering the first LSV. We spent one day with the sales rep looking at homes the other 5 we were on our own.
We returned to NY assuming that we had just had our one and only LSV, then out of the blue a couple of years later we got a call from a Villages sales rep. Our previous rep had left the TV sales staff and he was taking over for him, or so he said. We chatted a bit over the phone, then later on got another call from someone from TV sales offering another LSV with all the perks. We bought a lot on that visit.
Several months later I spoke with another sales rep, our previous rep had also left TV. I told him we'd be coming down to finalize the paperwork for our home and sign a contract. I asked for recommendations for a hotel. He suggested that we stay in one of the LSV villas, this time with no perks, just the golf cart and bikes.
I don't think there are any hard and fast rules for LSV's. I think it just depends on you sales rep. They seem to have alot of influence on what kind of treatment you get. Just from reading posts in this thread it seems that there are a variety of treatments and experiences. Some folks are told that it's a one time only offer, others, like us, are offered more. I see nothing negative in multiple LSV's.