View Single Post

Old 05-07-2011, 09:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbugs View Post
Sometimes you have to think like a fox. Has anyone given thought to the very good possibility that what has been said to be on the computer disks, etc is just misinformation so others may think we have more than what we do?

Also, do not think that the Army, Navy, or Federal government is going to give out complete information that will be helpful to the bad guys. Just some tantilizing little bits that we may or may not have. Trust me, there is a huge amount of information that is being held back from newspapers and the public - as it should be.

What you see is not necessarily what you have. When you play poker, you do not turn over all the cards at one time. Your government knows this, too. It does not matter if it were Bush, Clinton, Reagan, or Obama. I am not just defending this administration but all administrations.
i don't buy it Bugs. Incompetent Biden even leaked the fact that the raid was carried out by Navy Seals when the administration was taking pains to only refer to them as "commandos". There is lots of incompetence in evidence. There are amateurs here who just can't stay in the background, and leak info to show "Hey, I know something you don't".

Why don't you write the White House Bugs. You might be spinning the foul ups better than they are.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2011/0...ndos-as-seals/