View Single Post

Old 05-09-2011, 02:00 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgammon6 View Post
I just ordered a Datel Digital Voltage Gauge from Scottyb's Carts Unlimited. Mounts in dash and gives a constant accurate pack voltage digital read out. There's a lot of information about the guage on Buggies Gone Wild. With this guage you would be able to tell, according to the chart put out by Trojan, exactly where you are on battery usage. In other words be able to tell when the pack is near 50% discharge etc. I'm hopeing the digital guage will be better than the yellow warning light or the red and green colored needle guage.
Great thing to have, IMO much better than the meters you mention. I have read alot about it. Look forward to seeing it installed.

I often ride down the street with my volt meter alligator clipped to the pack or one suspect battery. A suspect battery will really show its colors pulling out of a tunnel. The problem is I need to get out of the cart, clip the meter into another battery to compare.

What I need is a nine voltmeter panel, can view up to eight batteries and the pack total at once