View Single Post

Old 05-11-2011, 09:59 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol K View Post
First, I would like to say we have learned a great deal from TOTV over the last 10 months by just reading and listening. Thank You so much.
We have purchased a preowned in Mallory Square and closing May 20.

Now we need movers. Has anyone used or know of someone that used MOVERS ONE out of Ocala, FL? We are moving from the Daytona Beach area and they gave us a firm quote of $825. Also called Florida Family Movers and Village Movers...both quoted $100/hr for 2 men, but no approximate hours. We have a 2 bedroom heavy furnished. Saw their ad in the Daily Sun. We have no idea if the price is good. Can anyone help? Thanks
Our daughter and her fiance used Helping Hand Moving Services in Ocala when she moved twice in a year and a half. The first move involved 2-3 men who helped unload a rental truck that they drove to Florida from Maine. The second move involved the men loading and unloading 2 straight trucks that were borrowed from her fiance's employer. The guys seemed concientious and worked steadily until the job was done on both ends of the move. I can't remember what this company charged but it seemed reasonable. It was by the hour, I do remember that.There was no packing involved so it was mostly loading and unloading the trucks. Here is the contact information in case you would like to call or e-mail them.

Helping Hand Moving Services
308 Oak Track Way
Ocala, FL 34472

Phone: (352) 502-1171
Daytime: (352) 261-1555
Evening: (352) ***-1016
helpinghandmovingservices@gmail.com

You are going to love it here!!