View Single Post

Old 05-12-2011, 11:32 AM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
For those that have not checked in a while, the area of The Villages south of 466 has been updated and you can probably find a high definition aerial photo of you home now if you look for it.

I live in Bonita and my home now finally exists as confirmed by Google. When you put in your address they may ask you "do you mean Wildwood?", and you have to grudgingly say "yes" to see your home.

In my area a couple of streets are misnamed, so watch for that.
Hey, no need to get all grumpy about it. The Villages Florida Just finish typing The Villages and voila... no sweat. Besides it will avoid future need for meds to sooth the ulcers! Someday you'll thank me for that advise!

Seriously, I believe that it goes back before development of The Villages areas in Sumter Co. were designated as falling under the USPS Wildwood jurisdiction. If you check out an address just west of Spanish Springs you'll find the same thing happening except it would be Lady Lake!

Anyway, when it happens with my Hadley address, I just relax and dream that I'm in Wildwood NJ enjoying the ocean!
The Villages Florida
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"