View Single Post

Old 05-13-2011, 09:12 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Our house will be on the market in one week. We have it priced low...we listen to Bill and do everything he tells us.

Please do not say you buried a statue of St. Joseph. I just can't do that.

But what I am interested in is duplicating your golf score from the white tees.

Tell me precisely how you did THAT!!!!
I thought about burying a statue but didn't, but I do wear a St. Joseph's metal around my neck.

The golf course I played at TV as compared to what I'm use to here works for my game. For my size of 5'9" 153 pounds I can drive past most other players my age, about 250 on average but sometimes not so straight. On our courses I will end up in the woods on 2 or 3 holes whereas on Cane Garden it was pretty much wide open and I found I had only short irons left to most greens. The day before I played the executive Heron and shot 33, so that was a good tune-up for irons.

Right now I'm getting ready for a community yard sale tomorrow, Saturday. Also, I had good luck in that the buyers want to buy most of my furniture but I still have a lot of other stuff to sell.

I found a really nice resale yesterday online. A 2 BR 2 BA rancher, built in 2005 with volume ceilings and fully furnished, which I don't need but it's very nice furniture. The home looked immaculate and was only $159K. The only downside I could see was it was in the Village of Tall Trees near the High School. The backyard has a wall, which is good privacy, but it's against businesses on the southside of 466 and only a couple of blocks from the football field. Does anyone think this location is more problem than it's worth?