View Single Post

Old 05-13-2011, 09:09 PM
n/a

I've said it befor and I'll say it again - and I agree with Richie on this one.

The TSA is a FARCE. None of the security measures would have prevented either the shoe or underwear bombers. The TSA has, to date, still caught NO terrorists while passengers on airplanes have caught 2 with incendiaries,

That's right. Untrained passengers outscoring the pathetic TSA. I was in favor of the TSA until they bowed to union demands to drop a requirement that employees be high-school graduates. Think about that.

Time and time again, sting operations show that the TSA is like a sieve when it comes to keeping weapons off airplanes.

These enhanced scanners turn out to be manufactured by a company that the TSA head has ties to. The "sniffer" technology (where a quick burst of air is blown at you and the machine 'sniffs' for explosives residue) was NOT chosen, yet that WOULD have identified the two bombers that the passengers caught.

Being against the TSA is not being against safety. The TSA does not provide safety. They provide Security Theater at an ever increasing expense.

My previous post about how the TSA gets away with things that a police officer can not et away with is further proof of an out of control agency that answers to nobody with no review or assessment of their value.

...and I have a 'choice'? Explain to me what my choice is for getting overseas.