View Single Post

Old 05-15-2011, 05:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
Law abiding people also have little to fear because law enforcement has to follow rules of law. If they have the right to enter you home without just cause..............they will. It's that simple.

Gracie, would you be okay with having a policeman stop you in the street and tell you to empty your pockets and hand over your purse without just cause? Do you have any doubt that there are plenty of cops who would abuse such a power if they had it?
You were born and raised in a different area of the country than I was. I know that in Ohio we have some bad apples in law enforcement, but not many. I can't even imagine a policeman doing such a thing. They are just like the rest of us. It is like saying that YOU would abuse the power if you had it. Why would I think that?

I just don't think we look at things in the same way. I kind of think you read these things on sites and get all mad and I think...well that won't affect me in an adverse way. I just don't go looking for trouble. If you want to worry about something....there is plenty of stuff just right around you. Why waste this wonderful day on something that if you tried your VERY hardest, you can't change anyway???