View Single Post

Old 05-16-2011, 02:08 PM
Sage
Location: grew up in NYC and lived my adult life in Northern NJ; and now a resident of TV in Bonita
Send a message via AIM to RichieLion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfn8tly View Post
I just had Lenhart Electric from Wildwood at my home to replace a broken lamp post cover. They do a lot of work in TV and based on my experience today I'm pleased to recommend their work. They called ahead to offer me earlier service, had a young man here on time who was in uniform and very friendly. Their price, and what was included was included, were much better than the competition I'd contacted.

If you're looking for any kind of electrical work you should definitely give them a call at 352-748-5418.
I agree. LenHart is a very reliable electrical contractor. I've had them put in over and under cabinet lighting in the kitchen and pendant lighting over the breakfast bar. Good work and good price.

I'll be calling them again soon for some additional outlets in the garage for my workbench and a bench light, and a second dedicated line for my second golf cart.