View Single Post

Old 05-17-2011, 12:45 PM
n/a

It seems to me that there are a lot of Grasshoppers and very few Ants on this thread. I have been an ant all my life.

What I get from the government in SS is peanuts compared to what I have saved and invested.

None of the major or cable news networks ever tell the whole truth. Living on the border (Old Mexico/New Mexico) I can tell you for sure that not all the bodies found on the US side are reported.

The fense is NOT finished, the border patrol does all it can but its hands are tied by those in DC, both parties, one wants cheap labor the other wants votes.

You have to be able to find then search out the truth for youself and make informed decisions. Going all the way back to 1913, the start of the FED and going forward we have not had any true government, Of the people, For the people or By the people. The term career politican turns me off. When did public service become a career? It is only used to line their pockets at the expense of our, the working class.

Might be time for a start over as allowed by the Constitution. Maybe some of you should read that document. Interesting reading.