Thread: "The wife"
View Single Post

Old 05-17-2011, 05:19 PM
Email Reported As Spam
Default The Wife

Yep 13. It has been a long but lovely ride. I graduated from a catholic Grammar School moved to a public entering freshman year and my friend had attended this public school. On my first day there he was showing me around when I spotted her. She had a cute ponytail, gray jumper white blouse and black flats. I ask my friend her name. He told me and I told him that was the girl I was going to marry. She said she didn't like me because I was that conceited boy from catholic school who had a bad reputation. I chased her until May (now 14) when she caught me. When I entered the Navy she sent me a letter everyday for the first two years when we got married I was then 19 and she 18. finish the remaining two years and we sent up our first nest and began our married lives We planned our lives from the day we started going "steady"... remember that term? We are approaching our 50th next year. We believe that the secret to staying together is compromise and so for 49 years we have compromised and done it "the" wife's way.