View Single Post

Old 05-18-2011, 01:11 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Thanks for all the kind words and hugs. They were needed and appreciated. It has not been a good week/month and his yelling at me just got under my skin. I can usually shrug the dolts of this world off, but this one just hurt. It's not like I told him to not walk his dog in the pinestraw, just wanted to let him know there was a danger of ticks and I really don't care how miserable someone's life is, there's no excuse of that behavior. He could walk, he had a dog who loved him, he lived in The Villages, it was a beautiful day outside. Ah, well, life goes on and for the one grump there are five smiling and happy to make you smile with them and then there's the four who make you smile just because they are part of this world (like Gracie).

BTW -- Some of your comments cracked me up. The smiles were needed, too. And, since it was he who had his panties in a wad, maybe that was the problem -- he's a cross-dresser and his wife hid his bra.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein