View Single Post

Old 05-19-2011, 06:21 AM
Sage

It is amazing. Not just everyday, but no less than a dozen times a day I see something that puts a smile on my face. I smile every night when we go to the pool to swim and see everyone there talking and exercising. I smile when I drive by the softball field on Paradise and see all the "seniors" playing softball like teenagers. I smile when I see someone set up fishing on the lake across from the dog park and remember fishing there with a full moon and my nephew.

The dog park is always another smile for me. I smile at the ducks in the lake across the cart bridge at Spanish Springs. The dancers in the Town Square always make me smile and tap my toes. I smile when I remember dancing there with my husband, my sister-in-laws, my girlfriend; and one night I danced with a random group of toddlers.

I'm smiling now thinking about playing golf later this morning with one of my wonderful neighbors from the cul-de-sac. Oh, I love this place and thank God everyday for my health and the blessings I found here.