View Single Post

Old 05-19-2011, 11:00 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach

First let me say that I would not make a good food reviewer! I am like my mother; "easy to please". My mother was always positive and never grumpy, when she had a meal it was always "delicious". I too almost always find something good about a meal, even if it isn't five star quality. I had a superior at the company I worked for that considered himself a wine and food connesseur (sp?). He almost always had to reprimand the staff or send something back when he ate out. I usually found everything to be excellent and was very happy with my meal. Which of us do you think was generally happier? It seems to me you go through life with the choice of being easily pleased or hard to please. While some people laud the hard to please people as being discriminating and possessing high standards, I see them as generally unhappy people. Now that is not to say that truly shoddy service or badly prepared food, or a dirty environment are acceptable, but I simply find that to be a rare exception. By the way, I LOVE Mallory!