View Single Post

Old 05-19-2011, 01:44 PM
n/a

Being from Texas, soon to be a resident of TV, I have first hand with how Gov. Perry has conducted the business of Texas. I have not always agreed with all of his positions, Trans Texas Corridor for one, but overall he has been "Head" of a state that has created more PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS, than any other state. His idea of a sensible business environment, in spite of the Federal Govt's restrictions, and Texas being a "right to work" state, has produced these results. If anyone looks at the results, not the accent, Texas could be a model for all who want to get out of this fiscal mess that both parties in Washington have gotten us into. My favorite axiom is "NO government has any money until they take from its citizens who earned it." I do not know who said it, but that has made clear to me how destructive the spending of "social engenering" continues to be. You cannot spend your way to prosperity. I would bet the majority ot TV residents live their lives more along the lines of "pay as you go", rather than "tomorrow will take care of itself". Sorry just needed to vent.
B&BTexas