View Single Post

Old 05-20-2011, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
They walk among us....This story was relayed to the "ole boy" during a round of golf yesterday.....His cart partner (A REALLY REALLY BIG GUY) had an "encounter of a third kind", while driving down Morse Blvd in his STREET legal golf cart, a car came by and "threw-up" a string of expletives, and told him to get his "@#$% - @#$%!!!! golf cart off the road....Well this REALLY REALLY BIG GUY telling this story with a smile, decided to follow this guy into the SL square, parked next to him, picked him up off the ground, and asked for an apology, which he was given immediately, put the man down and drove away....Why oh why, when it comes to road rage and some forums on TOTV, do we feel a sense of security??? to speak our mind, right or wrong, assuming that there would be no consequence for these decisions!!! The old golden rule comes to mind for me!
It seems to me that both parties in this story are to be condemned. The guy had no right to admonish the cart driver regardless if he thought the cart driver was wrong. The cart driver had no right to follow the individual and physically intimate the fellow into an apology. Of the two wrongs, it is my thought the physical intimidation was the worst of the two.