View Single Post

Old 05-21-2011, 09:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea24 View Post
Wow, that song "Still the Same" is running through my mind... Richie, do you even know anyone that actually lives in England??? We know several and what you're saying is completely untrue.

When are all the right-wingnuts going to stop strutting around with their chests puffed out, chirping about our excellence and start dealing with the real issues at hand.

Education, Health Care, Environment... we are wayyyyyy down the list in so many important areas. Just because the right-wing yells louder, doesn't make them right. I'm sick and tired of skewed numbers, lies spouted out as facts, closed minds, and people just simply living in denial! Now stop pounding your chest and get to work!

Well, I don't visit often anymore folks, but as always, it's been a slice....
Gee, where have you been? Good to see you come out of the dark. The only one yelling here is you. I "spouted" no numbers. I've read and linked articles written by people from England who live with socialized medicine. I've linked the governments own guidelines. They aren't lies just because you're mad at me for revealing them. The only yelling is from the left who cannot tolerate for their bubble to burst and their icons to be discredited.

The fact that I know I'm right is that you call people names and try to diminish out of the frustration of having to defend the indefensible.