View Single Post

Old 05-22-2011, 06:58 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figmo Bohica;356***
Pturner, the December 21, 2012 thing is on the Mayan Calendar. I was interested in why it stopped on that date and did some research. Google is great for doing these sort of things.

What I learned is that the earths poles shifts about 5 to 7 degree every 26,000 years a few degrees back and forth. The shift does not happen all at once, but takes the full 26K or so to get done.

What was once desert is now tropical forest and what once was tropical forest is now desert. So, scientists that study these things found evidence of a shift in weather patterns every 26K or there abouts.

Will the world end, I don't think so, but we might see a major shift in our weather, might be better for us or worse for us. Will just have to wait and see which way the wind blows.

The educated scientist say that this happens because of the line up of all things in the heavens at the same time. Who knows, this is the first one that I will experience and mostly like the last.

BTW, when I dropped in to see what condition my condition was in, I tore my mind on a jagged piece of sky.
I also heard that when the moon is in the seventh house, and Jupiter aligns with Mars, then peace will guide the planet, and love will steer the stars.

I wonder what the uneducated scientist says?