Thread: Hadley Pool
View Single Post

Old 05-28-2011, 11:45 AM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip0358 View Post
They replaced the furniture at Bonita with white criss/cross vinyl strap. Not really that comfortable in my opinion. Cross pipe support hit lower back & they don't lay flat, some complaints already because there are no arms to help people up. Just my opinion but I think the vinyl might very well stretch in the heat when people like myself a little on the lumpy side sit on them. There's a saying; new is not always better!
I hear what you're saying! The adult pool at the campground in NY where we have been seasonal for years changed their furnature about 5 years ago.

Today,not only can't I use a lounge because of it, but I cannot relax or even sit on anything available at the pool. At first they left me a wooden bench at my request, but at times others would use it and I was SOL. Since then they have removed that bench too! This has caused me to become less interest in swimming and that's regrettable since swimming was the only appreciable form of exercise I'm able to do. I wonder if similar will happen when I finally get a chance to tryout the Hadley pool! The Villages Florida

So as I read the concerns about the reduction of comfort in the new lounges, I'm reminded that I would be thankful if only I could use and enjoy the lounges like the new ones you're discribing and renew my interest in swimming again. I guess the lounge issue is pretty much relative to ones perspective!
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"