View Single Post

Old 05-28-2011, 07:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbugs View Post
I have both BBQMan and Richie defending what I posted? What a major turn of events to say the very least. Well, guys, at least we know what happens at any political event unlike Talk Host or Nittak. Like Richie said, even the liberals (Clinton, etc) would not allow protesters up close during some sort of ceremony.

Talk Host does not sound like he has been to The Villages even though he says he is familiar with it. How can anyone object to being politely asked to move across the street about 100 feet away? The Villages sounds like Russia or China? Sorry, Talk Host, but maybe you should double up on the lithium prescription.
To further underscore that you don't know what you are talking about, I moved to The Villages in 2003. The Villages of Glennbrook was a dirt field at that time.

Having run for office myself and running campaigns for other Republicans at the national level, it would have been very difficult for me to have never been at a political rally.

Rather than trying to berate me, why not try to bolster your own position with well thought out material.