View Single Post

Old 05-30-2011, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNNA View Post
The Schnauzer found his owner!! I'm so sorry I haven't answered you all back. I put my own ad in the paper last week and on Wed a young lady called to claim him!! "Bentley" had chewed up his harness and they had put a new collar on him but had not changed his tags over. She does not live in TV but across 42. They don't listen to our radio station and don't get our paper. She works as a Physical Therapist and one of her clients here in TV told her about the ad in paper. She called and came over and picked him up showing me the collar he had chewed thru. He was very excited when he saw her and is now reunited with his 2 little people too! They missed him very much! I suggested she have him chipped! ( I have had pneumonia since before we found his way back home. But I am feeling better now.) I think my 14 yr old dog misses him. She actually played with him a few times! Thanks to all who gave me ideas and offered to help. With neighbors like all of you, I'm glad to call The Villages my home!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! WTG!

You are one very special person, Johnna!

I can only hope that when I chew through my harness and wander off 'til I get lost, that whoever finds me treats me half as well as you did Bentley.
I also hope that Wifey will come claim me