View Single Post

Old 05-31-2011, 01:06 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor111947 View Post
Thanks for all the suggestions. Fortunately I did have an old towel in front of the litter box and I now have a small bed liner - like they use in hospitals or cribs.

I'd like to find a place on the tile, but my laundry room is too small and I can't put a cat door in the garage since I'd be afraid she'd get out if the door went up while she was out there. I have an Iris, so if anyone else has figured this out, let me know.
Taylor, we have a little villa, so space is at a premium. We have the giant-sized, covered litter box, and spent the first year here trying to work around it -- first in the laundry room and then in the bathroom. It was awkward, to say the least.

We finally put the litter box on the lanai with a small table over it & a tablecloth on top so you can't see the litterbox, the bucket of litter, or the little broom & dustpan. We have a see-thru 'doggie' door from Home Depot (in the section of the store back by the windows & doors) that just snaps into the patio slider. Now Baby Monroe can go outside whenever he wants to. It works for us.
Bossier City, Louisiana
Salt Lake City & Ogden, Utah
The Villages, Florida