View Single Post

Old 06-01-2011, 04:34 PM
n/a

Default You're Right, I'm Envious

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkcunningham1 View Post
For the record, I think Gov. Christie is a very sexy man. Not only do I find him physically attractive; but his personality and his intelligence also contribute to his appeal. My husband is a big man and he's sexy as well. Maybe some smaller men have big man envy and they think it builds them up to put down big men. Perhaps a Napolean complex or some other insecurity that would cause someone to insult and make derogatory remarks about someone's physical appearance. Like some have done with Sarah Palin's family. It is mean spirited and wrong.

BTW, the state police helicopter didn't cost the taxpayers any addtional monies, according to the NJ State Police.

..."State Police said the governor’s trip took one hour, at an estimated cost of about $2,500. But State Police Superintendent Rick Fuentes said Christie’s use of the helicopter carried “no additional cost to taxpayers or the State Police budget.

“'It is important to understand that State Police helicopters fly daily homeland security missions, and use flight time for training purposes, more so lately as we acclimate our pilots to the new aircraft,' Fuentes said in a statement released Wednesday. 'These are flight hours that would be logged in any event.'”

http://blogs.wsj.com/metropolis/2011...ogle_news_blog
because I'm not 100 lbs overweight.