View Single Post

Old 06-03-2011, 07:41 AM
Golden Sunrise Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmcneill View Post
chuck, I often find myself in agreement with your thinking, and judging by the places listed in your life's residences, I certainly respect your military service to our country, but I'm not with you on this one.

I'm thinking that dillywho hit the sound reasoning button pretty solidly.

And dillywho didn't even mention the wear/tear, damage, and maintenance issues that result from non-resident area guests who pay nothing towards costs related to those issues.
GMcN,

I totally agree.

Folks from the surrounding counties are able to go to the squares, restaurants, movie theatres and rec centers ONLY where they are attending meetings open to the general public (such as a cancer survivors support group).

Hedo -

The thought of a guest pass was raised previously. The problem with it is the cost of effectively administering the collection of the fees and the issuance of cards. I don't think that a reasonable fee - such as the $15 you propose - would come near to covering these costs.

JMO,

Kate