View Single Post

Old 06-04-2011, 01:26 PM
n/a

Forgotten is the recent allegation against New York Congressman Weiner. Do yourself a favor and read Ann Coulter's column in Sunday's Daily Sun on this incident...its a hoot.

Also no one mentioned Barney Frank scandals or the North Dakota Senator who liked to play footsey in the men's bathroom stalls

I believe that far too many people (not all) who seek positions of power be it in the private or public sector exhibit take no prisoner and entitlement mentalities but they hide it well because they are charming or good at being artful dodgers DSK of the IMF was skilled at both, as was Kennedy, Clinton, Edwards..............beside which they have the money and opportunity to cover their trails. that is why character is so important to me when looking at political candidates...If you look closely at what they do vis a vis what they say hints of who they are come through.

I declined monetary offers from people we did business with but once in awhile I would accept an invitation to play golf and advising my superiors. I did so because you can learn an awful lot about a person on a golf course
Too bad we can't have that opportunity with political candidates. Hey maybe we should gather some of the better golfers in TV and form a poltical golf committee and send them out to play golf with candidates looking for our votes. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm