View Single Post

Old 06-04-2011, 08:53 PM

I believe that even children should not be allowed. It is unfair to those who have less kids. If the true purpose of the existing rules is to prevent over crowding or undue wear and tear on our facilities than there should be a an annual limit on the number of guests and not on which family members can get guest passes. Since no one has any idea of how many kids residents have or how many would visit how does restricting passes to only children and grandchildren control the number of guests using our facilities? If the true purpose is limiting them then a limit in the amount of passes is the logical method. The true purpose of the current rules is for the developer's benefit to discourage people from buying outside TV and therefore buy from him. Like I said, the current rules cannot anticipate the number of guest passes and therefore is a poor method of crowd control. Furthermore those of us with less or no children are denied privileges for our brothers and sisters who, in my case, are much too young o move into TV. My wife's only family is her sister in Marion County who is 40 and ironically the reason we even found out about TV. We have no kids so how fair are the current rules as I have to subsidize those with large families?

The above is tongue in cheek but my point is valid about the current rules. They are like trying to limit the traffic on a highway by saying only red cars can use it without knowing how many red cars there are and penalizing those who bought different color cars. It only serves to increase the sales of red cars.

Last edited by Vinny; 06-04-2011 at 09:23 PM.