View Single Post

Old 06-05-2011, 09:06 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill-n-Brillo View Post
gracie and 2BNTV - Thank you for your compliments....you're makin' me blush! Best wishes to the both of you on getting your places sold - - - and everyone else as well who is in the same scenario. I'm just glad we ate our "humble pie" a few years back and were able to move on, painful as it was. But it's all in the past as far as we're concerned.

Bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangirl View Post

Bill I to took your advice several posts ago about pricing your home. We took it and sold in 6 days. For us the decision was easy do we want a healthy new lifestyle or stay and shovel snow. TOTV has so much valuable information. I posted awhile back saying everyone should visit TOTV before buying. We will be in TV to start our new life in about 9 days.
Bill:

Your welcome and it's a nice shade of red.

I also kept your advice in my mind when I lowered my price. Someone who is very interested is coming for a second look today. You said I was on the right track, Whoooo Hooooo.

The REA informed they will make an offer assuming they can get a loan through the FHA or HUD depending upon the condo association approving this type of lending. I will find out on Monday. I thought this was the REA job.

Hoping and praying that Gracie and you will be able to met me at The Lighthouse for dinner someday soon.

Till Then.