View Single Post

Old 06-06-2011, 07:30 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenAjd View Post
I had a negative experience with Davis Chiropractic...before we retired and had moved to TV. We came down on our "Lifestyles" and I was having extreme pain issues with my neck and shoulders. I had seen his ad and called due to what it said...not having alot of options since I wasn't familiar with the area. I remember feeling they were really, really concerned about "the money" and it was all about the machines and not a caring personal interaction (this was maybe 3 years ago or so). We put everything on our credit card as at that time our insurance didn't cover chiropractic. It was weeks later, when we were home, we got a bill from them (?????) My husband didn't want to pay it because we'd already paid everything. But I didn't want our credit rating compromised, so I called and asked about it. The office person said we were needing to pay for "office expenses" or some such thing. I hung up on her...cut a check...and decided then and there I'd never darken their door again!!! I've talked with some other folks down here who've also had some experiences with them that left a bad taste.
I'm sure there are others who would beg to differ but this just left some Red Flags for us!!
I have been going to Dr. Boyle's with Southern Trace Chiropractic and have been very satisfied with the care there. The office people are friendly too ad that means alot!