View Single Post

Old 06-09-2011, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
The Villages, and the Town Squares, seem to have some very unique "rules". You can shop on vendor night with a drink in your hand. You can wait for a restaurant reservation, and sit outside enjoying a drink from the inside bar. You can walk on the boardwalk with a drink in your hand. If you order a bottle of wine in a restaurant and drink half of it, the wait staff will tell you to take the bottle home with you. You can watch the sun set at Sunset Point on the Bridge, and have cocktails.

I'm very surprised that they would ticket someone at SS sitting in their golfcart enjoying a beverage. Perhaps some of these things aren't legal, but it sure seems that they are, based on four years of observation. Clarification is definitely required on this subject.
Thank you Barefoot I think many others have lost the the original context of this thread,it's not about speeding,hot rod carts,it is about,IS it leagal to sit in your golf cart and sip a bottle of wine at the squares ,if it is not then it should be posted, although me and sweety would have missed one of our most memorable evenings sipping wine,listeng to great music,talking to wonderful people and deciding we wanted to spend the rest of our lives there.....................ps, I am not a drunk ,I am an adult!!
!

Last edited by handyman; 06-09-2011 at 02:45 PM.