View Single Post

Old 06-09-2011, 06:54 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Boomer. You are the teachers pet.

I never, ever got in trouble in school.

The people who own and run this forum have a right to direct it the way they see fit. AND, the people who post on this forum can choose to do what is expected or not. That is the way of life. I love the people who post here. I think that the administrators are doing a good job. I am just not used to getting in trouble.
I would miss this forum horribly if I were banned. I am trying to be good.

Ohhhhhhhhh, Gracie,

If you only knew.........Teacher's pet? Me? You never, ever got into trouble in school?

I was sent out into the hall on a fairly regular basis, usually because I was talking to whoever was sitting next to me in class. That was OK though because out in the hall (where I guess you were never sent) there were always people passing by and I could talk to them. Sometimes they were on their way to the principal's office and would tell me why.

One time I was sent out into the hall because the teacher walked into the room and caught me pounding a guy with my "Adventures in Literature" book. But I did not care and would have pounded him again because he was picking on another kid, who was getting ready to cry. I bopped him a good one. Maybe three, at least. Before the teacher banished Me. Geez. (That guy got the message though.)

I also got into trouble for PDA. Remember "Public Display of Affection." All I was doing was kissing my boyfriend -- during lunch-- between classes -- whenever. Hiding in the locker bay or wherever. And it was always the principal who caught me. And then I would have to find a new place to hide 'til he found me again. (Geez. That guy needed to work as hard at his real job as he did at finding me.)

Gracie, I don't know nuthin' 'bout never getting into trouble. I have even been known to carry a picket sign a time or two.

As far as TOTV goes, I try to behave myself. But there are times when I have to almost chew off my typing fingers.

I can still remember being afraid to sign on and having no idea what a forum even was when I stumbled across this place because I knew there had to be more info out there on TV than what was advertised. And even though we have not made it to that second home decision yet, I sure have hung around here a long time just being Boomer. We have had some silly good times here.

Boomer

Last edited by Boomer; 06-09-2011 at 07:43 PM.