View Single Post

Old 06-10-2011, 08:54 AM
Sage

Hi Gracie,

Just saw your post and wanted to take a few minutes to comment.

Would I change things about my life? Would I have studied to be something I am not presently? Well, assuming I am still the same person I am presently, nothing would have changed. I'd still be the same "me" and I'd made the same decisions. When I was younger, so many careers seemed appealing....lawyer, doctor, detective, business professional, but the studying involved in many of those careers wasn't what I wanted to undertake. Always enjoyed science and that's what I studied in college....biology. Dad had always wanted me to teach, but I wasn't sure it was what I wanted to do. Got my degree and then taught for one LLLLOOOOONNNNGGGG year.....it wasn't what I wanted. Haven't worked much in my trained field, buy my training has worked for me. It has helped me with family, friends, learning, understanding life, nature, teaching, learning to accept, disregard, debate, when to stand your ground and when to give in and go on, move forward. Life has been a series of adventures as well as mis-adventures, some funny, some not so funny, but again, I'd not change a thing.