View Single Post

Old 06-11-2011, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyguy79 View Post
My suggestion would be to wait. Two or three weeks in all liklyhood won't make much of a diffference.

We bought in January and I liked being able to have services come to the house and talk to them face to face and be able to communicate in a manner that would be difficult by phone or other method. I'm currently having a potential lawn care problem and I hate not being in TV at this time if I'll have to make any changes. Don't like it when I'm there; hate it even more when I'm not!

As for pest control, I'd say similar to what Bill stated, we stayed with Massey as they were the previous original owner's service. I know there are other services available that are probably just as good so I won't necessarily recommend Massey or any other service for that matter. It's probably best to give most weight to the service already being used by the previous owner if they feel they got good service or you haven't heard multiple negatives here on TOTV about them.

Best of luck on your new home and hope your Hubster isn't disappointed!
Thanks. I like the idea of consolidating services. Our villa is surrounded by golf courses -- the Hubster will be in heaven.