View Single Post

Old 06-11-2011, 01:12 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog103 View Post
The original post said nothing about driving, it was about someone using their cart as a seat. Had they sat a few feet away in a folding chair with a beer or a cocktail that would have been fine.
No matter how many times a poster states this the next post is about DUI in a golf car

Most of the posters have been to the square, before this thread did anyone even consider there could be a problem having an adult beverage parked at the square using your golf car to relax in? It would never have dawned on me. There are people all over town square carrying adult beverages. Some sitting on square, some walking across the street to restaurants, groups of carts parked at the square tailgating. How could any rational person know sitting quietly at the square in your golf car with your window down and feet up having an adult beverage would be ticketed? If it were me I would have been in shock if an officer handed me a ticket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkHost View Post
I'm wondering (the law notwithstanding), does anybody think it's okay to drink alcoholic beverages while seated at the steering wheel of a golf cart?
If you mean a beverage or two and I will not be over the legal limit to drive, then I honeslty do believe it is OK.