View Single Post

Old 06-11-2011, 08:06 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Folks there are so many different scenarios referenced in this thread it would be impossible to respond with any clarity. When it comes to insurance question the policy dictates what will occur in conjunction with the state laws. For insurance some variables include the person's status as an insured, or if there is a specific or general exclusion. also the underwriting rules or risks an insurer will agree to retain. For example many Homeowners policies exclude golf carts under their policies or will add an endorsement for additional premium.

I have separate coverage (golf cart coverage which includes Collison, comp Liability UMC/UNI PIP, etc the limits fit with my Unbrella Coverage

I would suggest that you speak with your agent to be sure you understand your coverages and their benefits and limits.

As to cart sharing. I hve been here for 5 years and ir has been a common practice,at excutive courses to have the starters ask that people double up.
In the beginning they would not allow more thn two carts on at a time. Lately they have allowed three carts. To be perfectly honest with you I never gave the insurance issue much thought all though it had occurred to me periodically. However, I dismissed it because I had met some very interesting people that way.