View Single Post

Old 06-12-2011, 02:41 PM
Email Reported As Spam

I don't think it is a union's business what type of car an employee drives. The antics by union people as explained in earlier post upset me. During the bailouts the unions undeservingly received a % of the business while legitimate creditors (bondholders) lost their right of claim. The government will always contend that the bailout was necessary but it was not and if allowed to go through bankrputcy procedures would have come out of it just fine.

After the bailout were complee the unions asked for all the concessions they made to be returned and a week later the top management of GM divided millions in bonus to each of them

I was in the process of buying a car and because of the unions demand for return of concessions and senior management division of millions I called the Cadillac agent and told him I would not complete my sale with him and had given him the reason. I purchased a comparable Honda product which was my first choice but ...I wanted to buy American The problem is these American Auto Mfg could care less anymore about having pride in working toward brand loyalty.