Forums

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post

Old 06-14-2011, 05:48 AM
Gold member
Smile Mid-FLA Heating & Air

We converted our lanai to a Florida Room about a year ago. I decided to get a combination heating and air unit that goes on the wall with a compressor outside. I called Mid-fl after seeing their ad in the Daily Sun. I couldn't have been more happy with the service I received. The estimator came to my house the next day and presented all the information I needed. He was very knowledgable. This was last Thursday. Yesterday I had the unit installed by two very competent installers. They took special care in being sure they didn't leave a mess and cleaned up after themselves going so far as to clean the wall around my circuit box. In any case I can highly recommend this company as I was very impressed by their work. They do advertise in the Daily Sun, primarily for AC repair.

BTW when the unit was installed the temp. in the room was 88*. In no time it was down to 75*. I think we're going to love this.

John

"Don't curse the darkness when you can light a candle"

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.