View Single Post

Old 06-14-2011, 12:55 PM
Default Congratulations

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyzapp View Post
Our house has been on the market for almost a year. Well, we got a contract, had all the inspections, got an appraisal, and signed all the paperwork. It is finally final. OUR HOUSE IS SOLD! On July 29 we are out of here.

We can't wait to move to The Villages and start a new phase in our lives. I've been reading TOTV frequently since our April 2010 visit. I've learned a lot of great information here and had a lot of laughs.

We have a visit planned for the end of June to find our new home. We are looking forward to moving to Lower Paradise and meeting a lot of great Villagers (or Village people).

Kathy and Jack
Very Happy for you. We just went through the process and are so excited to be moving to the Villages, too. Do you know about where you want to live yet? We considered resale and new. There are definitely pros and cons to both. We decided to go w/ a new designer home, just to get some of the newer features offered. We had a certain budget in mind and were able to stick to it. Whatever you decide, I'm sure you will enjoy your decision.