View Single Post

Old 06-14-2011, 11:18 PM
Platinum member
Default Not Over Yet

Excellent points, Freeda.

I have not made up my mind, either, and don't want to until all is said and done. I do think that Judge Perry will rule tomorrow to take it to jury and I am hoping that he does. That will give her a better shot at a fair trial both in the court of law, as it should, and in the court of public opinion. The one thing I am sure of is that she knows what happened to her daughter.

So far, the prosecution has not come up with anything more than theories. Yes, their lineup of forensics experts has been impressive, but even some of those experts have said that it is not infallible.

The prosecution came up today with supporting documents of work records showing that both Cindy and George were at work at the time the computer searches were done. I wondered why they didn't have documentation as to their status (especially George) for June 16. It could be that they can't until the defense opens the door for that day.

Another thing I can't understand is why Cindy and George are so defiant with Casey's attorneys after stating time after time that their love for her is unconditional. Those people are trying to save their daughter's life.

I still wonder why neither side questioned George further when he testified that when he asked Caylee that morning of the 16th where she was going to go that day she said, "Zanny's". Why has the prosecution not asked George, Cindy, or Lee if Caylee ever talked about Zanny? My boys always talked about their sitter. Everything was about Steele and Pawdad (her name was Mrs. Steele but they just called her Steele and her husband was Pawdad).

Was Caylee often drowsy the next day when Casey had taken her out with her at night? If so, why didn't George or Cindy pick up on it...especially if it happened regularly?

Those were great thoughts about the duct tape and your take on all angles from ante to post-mortem. I agree that the animation was out of line and if the jury sees it the same way, then it could really backfire on the prosecution. It seemed that it was intentionally introduced for its inflammatory value.

It will be interesting to see if the prosecution can come up with the "smoking gun" today. So far, they haven't.
Amarillo, TX
The Villages, FL

To quote my dad:
"I never did see a board that didn't have two sides."