View Single Post

Old 06-16-2011, 08:53 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimdawg View Post
Here's the deal. I have the latest iPhone. I have used it from coast to coast...Calif to NY.......Kansas City.....Carolina's, etc. I have NEVER had a problem with reception.......until using it in TV. So it isn't the phone. When I was in TV the past 5 days, reception was just terrible. I was trying to use the cell phone, text, e-mail, etc. and the bars on the top of the iPhone came in very weak.....perhaps one or two bars showing poor cell reception..and sometimes no bars were showing. I had a friend who I was trying to reach and she was trying to reach me during that heavy rain storm on Monday. We were down in the LSL Square area and neither one of us could connect via AT&T. While mentioning it various residents who have AT&T, they ALL complained of poor reception in certain areas of TV. Even the sales reps said that AT&T reception depends on the area you are in. The sales reps all have AT&T iPads...& they have periodic problems with reception. I have never experienced this poor reception before....in any part of our wonderful country and in Canada as well....and I've been a customer of AT&T for MANY years. My purpose for writing about this AT&T situation is to try to get as many residents as possible to call AT&T and wake them up to the fact that they need to build a new tower in TV area. Hopefully, you AT&T customers will give them a nudge......and voila....we'll get a new AT&T cell tower in TV! Can't hurt.......might help.
Dearest Miss Dawg,

I agree with you as I always do. Sweetie has to walk outside in Hadley and conduct phone business as he is still working. I have sit, sat, sitted on the lanai in the cold to talk to my grandchildren at times. This is all hocus pocus to me. Sweetie says they fiddled with his phone, no help. Mine is an old phone, I use a chisel and carve in the numbers so it could be the equipment. I think whereas everyone else in the family have smart phones, mine is dumb.

I think we need for ATT@T to rent space or build a tower and someone is going to find the email address of the foot we need to stand on and publish it here and we will overwhelm them with SENIOR POWER. It has to be someone real south in TV who is affected like we are..........

Someone?

I am really busy right now. Will tell you about it later.

Gracie.